Privacy and Cookies policy
- This Policy has been executed in Polish. If any translation of this Policy conflicts with the Polish version or contains terms in addition to or different from the Polish version , the Polish version shall prevail.
- Administrator - means GROUND GAME Krzysztof Brambor, ul. Przyłączna 9, 66-100 Sulechów, Poland, NIP: 973-082-98-91, REGON: 081-030-848, registered and visible in the CEIDG register at: https://prod.ceidg.gov.pl/CEIDG /ceidg.public.ui/SearchDetails.aspx?Id=6ee50782-4cc7-45b4-b207-7e0ef987fc8a, which provides services electronically and stores and accesses information in the User's devices. Contact with the Administrator is possible via traditional mail using the address provided above or via e-mail at: email@example.com. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the addresses provided.
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the websites of the Service.
- Own Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Service.
- External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the Service.
- Service - means a website and applications run by the Administrator and available in the domains: groundgame.com and depot.groundgame.com.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Service.
- User - means an entity for which electronic services may be provided or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and the applicable law.
- RODO – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/WE (general regulation on data protection) .
- The personal data of the Customer is processed in accordance with applicable EU and Polish law (RODO)
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that all the data collected is processed in accordance with the applicable law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which it is processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- All words, expressions and acronyms appearing on this page and beginning with a capital letter (eg Seller, Online Shop, Electronic Service) should be understood in accordance with their definition contained in the Terms and conditions available on the Online Store website.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND DATA RECIPIENTS
- Each time the purpose, scope and recipient of data processed by the Administrator results from actions taken by the Customer in the Online Store. For example, if the Customer selects a personal collection instead of a courier shipping during the order placement, his personal data will be processed in order to conclude and execute the Sales Agreement, but will not be made available to the courier.
- Possible goals of collecting Customer's personal data by the Administrator::
- conclusion and execution of a Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services (e.g. Account);
- direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services.
- Possible recipients of personal data of Customers of the Online Store:
in the case of a Customer who uses the courier delivery method offered by the Online Store, the Administrator provides the Customer's personal data collected to a selected courier or intermediary party shipping products on the Administrator's request; It may include:
- DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. (based: Mineralna 15, 02-274 Warsaw, Poland)
- InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o.o. (based: Malborska 130, 30-624 Krakow, Poland)
- Poczta Polska S.A. z siedzibą w (based: Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, 00-940 Warsaw, Poland)
- in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the credit card as a payment method, the Administrator provides the Customer's personal data collected to the selected entity providing the above payment services in the Online Store. It may include:
- Przelewy24 (PayPro SA) (based: Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznan, Poland)
- IAI S.A. (based: Aleja Piastow 30, 71-064 Szczecin)
- Paypal (PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A, based in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. based in USA)
- in the case of a Customer who uses the courier delivery method offered by the Online Store, the Administrator provides the Customer's personal data collected to a selected courier or intermediary party shipping products on the Administrator's request; It may include:
- The Administrator may process the following personal data of the Customers using the Online Store: name and surname; e-mail address; contact phone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), address of residence / business (if different from delivery address). In the case of Customers who are not consumers, the Administrator may additionally process the company name and tax identification number of the Customer.
- Providing personal data referred in the point above is voluntary, but may be necessary to conclude and execute the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services in the Online Store. Each time, the scope of data required to conclude a contract is indicated previously on the Online Store website and in the Terms and Conditions.
- Admnistrator processes personal data for an indefinite period of time to provide customers with access to services, rebates and special offers. At any time, the Customer may request the cessation of personal data processing, and the Administrator undertakes to comply with the request, if applicable law (eg accounting or tax) will not oblige the Administrator to process them for a longer period.
COOKIES AND SERVICE USE DATA
- Cookies are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the device of the person visiting the Online Store (eg on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone's memory card - depending which device is used to visit our Online Shop). Please see the following link to check detailed information about cookies https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
The Administrator may process data stored in Cookies for the following purposes:
- to identify registered Users as logged in to the Online Store and to display logged in status;
- to remember Products added to the basket in order to place an Order;
- to remember data from completed Order Forms, surveys or login details to the Online Store;
- to adjust the content of the Online Store's pages to the individual preferences of the Customer (eg regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimize the use of the Online Store pages;
- to record anonymous statistics about using the Online Store
- Szczegółowe informacje na temat zmiany ustawień dotyczących plików Cookies oraz ich samodzielnego usuwania w najpopularniejszych przeglądarkach internetowych dostępne są w dziale pomocy przeglądarki internetowej oraz na poniższych stronach (wystarczy kliknąć w dany link): Please check web browser help section or check the following websites to see detailed information how to change Cookies settings and how to delete Cookies:
- The Administrator also processes anonymised operational data related to the use of the Online Store (so-called logs - IP address, domain) to generate statistics helpful in administering the Online Store. These data are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain features that identify the Online Store visitors. Logs are not disclosed to third parties.
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software onto User's Devices when using Cookies. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Service individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain which created Cookies, its storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browsing session. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the browsing session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The purposes of using Cookies
Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
- to adjust the content of the Service pages to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of Service;
- to recognize User's device and its location and properly display the website, adapted to his individual needs;
- to remember the settings selected by the User and customize the User's interface, e.g. to provide User previously selected language or region;
- to remember the history of visited pages on the site in order to recommend content;
- font size, website appearance, etc
To authorize User for the Service use and to maintain session state
- to maintain User's session state (after log in) to keep User logged in when browsing through different pages of the Service
- to set correct configuration of selected Service functions, allowing in particular to verify the authenticity of the browser session;
- to optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
To run all necessary processes to provide full functionality of the Service
- to adjust the content of the Service pages to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of Service pages. In particular, Cookies allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the Service adjusted to User's individual needs;
- to allow correct operation of the affiliate program, enabling in particular verification of sources of Users' redirects to the Service pages.
Remember the User's location
- to set correct configuration of selected Service functions, allowing in particular adjusting the information provided to the User bases on User's location.
To analyze, research and audit Service visits
- to create anonymous statistics to understand how the Service Users use Service pages to allow improving structure and content of the Service.
To provide advertising services
- to adapt advertisements of third-party services and products presented via the Service;
- To provide safe and reliable Service
- Service configuration
Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
To display in the Service multimedia content downloaded from third party services:
- www.youtube.com [Cookies administrator: Google Inc based in USA]
To collect general and anonymous statistics data, by the third party analytical tools:
- IAI-Shop.com [Cookies administrator: IAI S.A. based in Szczecin, Poland]
- Google Analytics [Cookies administrator: Google Inc based in USA]
- To log in to the Service using the third party service account:
- Facebook Connect [Cookies administrator: Facebook Inc based in USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- Google [Cookies administrator: Google Inc based in USA]
- Paypal [Cookies administrator: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A based in Luksemburgu or PayPal Inc. based in w USA]
- To use interactive functions of the Service to promote Service using Social media:
- twitter.com Cookies administrator: Twitter Inc. based in USA]
- plus.google.com [Cookies administrator: Google Inc based in USA]
- Facebook.com [Cookies administrator: Facebook Inc based in USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- To provide products reviews or Service reviews gathered from third party services :
- opineo.pl [Cookies administrator cookies: Opineo Sp. z o.o. based in Wroclaw, Poland]
- ceneo.pl [Cookies administrator cookies: Grupa Allegro sp. z o.o. based in Poznan, Poland]
- As part of the marketing activities, the Administrator uses the following entities that use cookie files in the Online Store:
- SaleMANAGO (administrator cookies: Benhauer sp. z o.o. based in ul. Grzegórzecka 21, Krakow, Poland )
- To display in the Service multimedia content downloaded from third party services:
BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
- Providing personal data by the Service Recipient or Customer is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data required in the Online Store and in the Online Store Terms and Conditions to conclude and execute the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services results in the inability to conclude this Agreement.
- The basis for the processing of personal data of the Service Recipient or the Customer is the need to execute the contract to which he/she is a party or to take action on his/her request before its conclusion. In the case of data processing for direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services, the basis for such processing is (1) prior consent of the Customer or Client or (2) fulfillment of legally justified purposes carried out by the Administrator (in accordance with Art. 23 paragraph 4 of the Act of personal data protection legally justified purpose is in particular the direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services).
THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS, CORRECT YOUR DATA AND TO REQUEST TO STOP YOUR DATA PROCESSING
- The Service Recipient or the Customer has the right to access their personal data and correct it.
- Each person has the right to control the processing of their personal data, stored in the Administrator's data base, in particular the right to: request to complete, update or correct personal data, temporary or permanent suspend data processing or to remove.
- If the Service Recipient or the Customer consents to the processing of data for direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services, the consent may be revoked at any time.
- In the case that the Administrator intends to process or processes data of the Service Recipient or Client for direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services, the Service Recipient or Client is also entitled to (1) submit a written request to cease processing of his/her data due to special situation or (2) object to the processing of his/her data.
- The customer has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, which is Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected accordingly to its category and possible hazards, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, being taken by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Administrator appropriately provides the following technical measures to prevent the access and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons:
- Securing the data against unauthorized access.
- Access to the Account ia available only after providing an individual login and password.
- SSL Certificate.